Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunny Sunday

Today I decided to take it easy. After a long night of well deserved sleep (let's face it I don't recover as fast as before after spending the night out partying), I grabbed the bicycle and went for a ride through the city. After all with the sunny weather we had today it would have been a pity to stay inside. And that was a very good idea. The temperature was just right, the roads were reasonably busy, and only nearly died 5 times. It's absolutely crazy the way people drive over here. Only one rule applies: there are no rules, you go no matter what and who cares if there are bicycles on the way... Beside that little detail it was really nice to be outside. Spring is definitely coming. Soon we be able to enjoy terraces again :)
I have seen that there are guides to explore Beijing by bicycle. Maybe I'll take a look and try a tour next week-end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And you, goooooood girl, are just a spam bitch!