Sunday, March 22, 2009

Beach, 2nd day…

Today we woke up a bit earlier to enjoy the beach a bit longer. Sunset is around 6pm which means the sun goes down as of 4:30pm. Therefore the earlier you get to the beach the more sun you get.
Breakfast was fantastic again. I love starting the day with a long breakfast on a terrace facing the sea eating tons of fresh fruits. That’s life!
Apparently on Sunday more Chinese people were free from their tour and ended up on the beach. What’s interesting about Chinese people is that they try to get their skin whiter. While European and American women spend a fortune in tanning creams, Asian women do the same on whitening ones. Thus going to the beach they like but they do not want to get tanned. What shall they do? First they visit the beach early in the morning and later in the day, i.e. they avoid 11am-3pm time frame. Second they spend most of their time under an umbrella, either the big ones provided or small ones that they carry around to protect themselves from the sun. Third they wear swimming suits that covers as much as possible and on top add a light fabric to make sure their skin stays away from the sun. Very interesting to watch Chinese people on the beach :)
Sadly today the weather was cloudier especially in the afternoon. The good thing about it was that there were big waves to play with. Reminded me of vacation in Brittany, the water a bit warmer though. While I was playing and jumping around, a big wave came and suddenly I felt that my bathing suit was loose. I don’t how but the wave managed to break the “attach” of the top of my swimming suit. I tried my best to keep it in place and walked back to Monika who saved me by making a nod. Conclusion: I have to buy a new bathing suit tonight!!!

PS: again photos will come later...

No comments: