Saturday, January 19, 2013

A few more steps of settling in

This weekend is the first weekend since we are back from Europe when we have time and are not jet lagged or tired by a trip in India.
Therefore we've been busy:
- we've decided where to put the frames on the walls and Wolfram put them on.
- I've cleaned up all the windows removing the layer of dust and grease left from the construction. It's been bugging me since we moved in but I always had something more important to do (like preparing the wedding). Now we can see clearly and even have more sunlight.
- we've moved the bookshelves from the office to the guest room and consequently the expedit from the guest room to our room.
- we've ordered a sofa. It will be delivered early March. Once we have it we can consider that we are done moving in.
- I've called a cleaning lady. She will come tomorrow. Let's see how that goes. Hopefully well so we can tick that off the to do list.

And we've survived our first day of rain. It started to rain sometime last night and it never stop until 8pm tonight. It was grey, it was rainy, and strangely it felt like home. I guess that the Brittany girl in me :)

No comments: