Saturday, January 26, 2013

90 + 300

Today I spent 90S$ for a session with a physiotherapist. Given she didn't know me, we spent 45 minutes talking about my problem and my history. She effectively dud something for 15 minutes. I'm not sure it will help at all but I will give her another session before deciding. Funny enough the physiotherapist has German parents and grew up in Brussels. It is a small world.
Of course the session had to be paid on the spot. At that rate, I need to figure out quickly how to get reimbursed.

Later I spent, well we spent, 300S$ on the installation of our home theater system. Two men came. One of them spent a couple of hours putting rails on the walls for the cables. It's nicely and professionally done. The cables are barely visible. The other man spent about one hour with Wolfram setting up the system.
I have to say it is a whole new sound experience. The quality is 10x better at least and the experience much more alive.
It will be even better once we have our sofa.

While I question the money I spent on the physiotherapy today, I don't regret a second the home theater and its installation. And part of me is grateful that I live a life where I can afford such luxury.

No comments: