Friday, February 19, 2010

Traffic in Moscow

Traffic in Moscow is bad, really bad. When there is no or limited traffic it will take you 30min to get to the office, that becomes 1:30 to 3 hours when there is traffic.
Can you imagine some people spend everyday 2-3 hours in the morning and the same going back home? That's half of your day in the traffic. I could not.
Each evening this week it took us at least 2 hours to get back to the hotel and honestly by the time you get there you're exhausted. It doesn't matter that we were several in the car and could continue our discussion so it's not a complete waste of time. It's just exhausting.
I will now think twice when I complain about traffic in Brussels. Because really, I'm not sure we can call it traffic compare to Moscow (or Beijing).

1 comment:

CHRistIAN said...

Dear Lamia,
I miss a new picture
- you know the pictureline in your
blog -
the kreml and you

No!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!

You and the kreml!