Friday, February 12, 2010

It's a very cold winter

As you may know it's been snowing on a regular basis in Belgium since roughly mid December. In the past 2 months we've rarely had temperatures above 2C and this lead to using the heating quite significantly. I knew the gas bill would be bad this year because of the cold but I didn't expect that I had to pay 200 euros when I closed the gas in my former apartment. Between September and end of January, I used 415 cubic meter of gas! And the winter is not over yet :(

1 comment:

CHRistIAN said...

Some years ago, I was young, very young, perhaps I was a child, I met the winter at october to march and it was funny! Really? OK! No! I don't like weather like this the whole time. But every year the same procedure!
And the last five to ten years or more in the middle of europe you can't find such a kind of winter!
But I am very glad to feel: no problems in the nature it's only winter!
I don't love this kind of weather but - it is cold nature on the right time!