Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Time is passing by

Tonight I’m in Paris. Each year I go back to the school where I studied for the recruiting. And each year I make myself the same observation: it hasn’t changed!
The amphitheaters were we had class are the same (sometimes they’ve been repainted or got a new black board), the student “bar” is still the same, labs look the same, girls bathroom is still not heated, etc. it’s like jumping back into the past when all you cared about was the next party on Thursday night or the exams for which you clearly have not enough studied.
Inevitably this brings another thought: so much happened since I graduated, and I’m very happy with everything I accomplished or lived in the past 7 years :)
But let’s face it, students are looking younger and younger, or is it me getting older…

No comments: