Monday, November 23, 2009

Soaked

Tonight I left my building to walk to the parking lot to meet Wolfram. It was raining quite heavily but still manageable for 2 minutes. But he was not on that side of the building :( so I walked to where he parks and found an empty car. By then I was seriously wet. I went back to his building and climb the stairs to meet him getting ready to leave.
2 seconds after we stepped out there was a massive wave of rain and I was soaked. My jacket, my trousers, everything I wore was soaked. My hair felt like I had just showered, and technically speaking that's what happened except I was dressed and on my way to the parking lot.
Back home, changing clothes I discovered that the water had gone all the way through the layers to my underwear. I don't know if I should cry or laugh about it. Probably laugh :)

No comments: