Wednesday, September 2, 2009

2in1

Wednesday and Thursday we have a review with our Marketing VP. As a consequence the whole Marketing team came over from Geneva and you can feel the stress in the building while everybody is running around getting ready. Traditionally these days before a review are long days as no matter how early you start preparing for it, we always end up doing a lot of things last minute.
It's now 1am, I worked 17 hours today to get the presentation complete and "sexy" enough so the Value brands team looks as premium as the Premium brands teams.
I'm exhausted and going to bed thinking I managed to work 2 days in 1.
In 5 hours I have to get up as I have to be earlier than usual in the office to keep preparing. Wish me luck.
I wonder, can I take a day off in compensation???

No comments: