Saturday, September 12, 2009

This way please :)

When I go shopping on Chaussee d'Ixelles I have 3 options for parking.
#1: find a spot on the street - Forget it on Saturday afternoon or any other day of the week
#2: Underground parking Toison d'Or fully automated, always space there
#3: Underground parking on the side of the street semi-automated as they still have guys there to show you were to park and to pay.
I realized today that I prefer to go to #3 where I get someone saying hello when I get there, with a smile, chatting when I pay and saying good bye when I leave. It's so much better than just a machine and costs the same. Sometime it's a pretty old man very old school, some other times it's a huge black guy (looking like a American football player) and sometime a Indian guy like today. All of them are very funny and make your parking experience never boring.

No comments: