Monday, November 18, 2013

Forced to shop for winter clothes

I haven't been shopping since forever. At least for me. All I've been buying in the past 6 months was baby related.
Friday Oskar and I are flying to France. And with the trip to Europe and the cold weather approaching it was time for me to face an unpleasant reality.
I don't fit in my winter clothes. I gained weight during the pregnancy and as my doctor nicely said: it took 9 months to gain it, it will take another 9 months to lose it.
So 2 months after birth? what do I wear when I'm in Europe where the weather is significantly colder than in Singapore?
I managed to find a few sweaters and tshirts that are large enough in my closet.
I will borrow a few things from my mother and sister.
Inevitably I will have to go shopping for some winter clothes. It's a pity because I will wear those clothes for only 6 weeks. But I cannot go around in my summer maternity clothes.
I'm curious to see the winter 2013 collections :)

No comments: