Sunday, September 22, 2013

Why is she waking me up?

We've been told to wake Oskar up every three hours max during the day for feeding (while we can feed in demand at night... Not that it makes a difference vs. the day for us).
Diligently today I started the waking up process and was welcome first by a smell. Seems like we will have our first "home made" poop.
Overcoming the smell, I started to stimulate Oskar here and there. First there was yawning, followed by puzzled face: "who's talking to me? Who's waking me up?"



Soon enough there was crying and confirmation of what I had smelled: the biggest poop ever. Well, relative to the size of the little guy who produced it. 
The smell was nasty, the look disgusting and the only comforting point was that the diaper hold it all inside. Thank you Pampers!