Thursday, May 23, 2013

Hot hot hot

It's hotter in Bangkok than in Singapore: 36C vs. 32C. It may feel that it's only a few degrees higher, but it does make a huge difference.
It's also dryer, which is good but not enough to overcome the heat.
Today I really suffered from the heat. I used to be able to handle heat pretty well, but since I'm pregnant it's a different story. I feel like I'm overheating all the time. I am sweating in the same way as if I was at the gym. I get out of breath each time I climb stairs. I can't stand to stay under bright sun for more than two minutes. 
It's making sightseeing difficult as I need to smartly make my way in between shade areas and plan to be hiding somewhere cool when the sun is at its maximum.
Or maybe spend those hours in the swimming pool.


No comments: