Sunday, February 3, 2013

For the first time in my life

I slept almost 8 hours in an aircraft!
Fair enough it was not 8 hours continuously but more 4 series of 2 hours, but in the end I never slept so long in any flight so far.
It seems that being exhausted before boarding might be the reason of this miracle.

I was tired after a busy week at work and I had to wake up early on Saturday for the ultrasound.
I did not take a nap before flying to ensure I would be tired at night.
The flight was delayed by 30min making it leaving at almost midnight, which is way past my bedtime these days.

Now I understand why Alice always says that the flights to/from Asia are short. If you sleep most of the time, it does feel shorter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

am happy that you felt thejoy of sleeping on a plane!!! :-)
have fun in the US.
Alice