Thursday, December 22, 2011

Not much space

When I arrived at my seat I discover that my space would be very limited. Not leg space, but width. The man sitting in the middle seat would have probably fit into 2 of them. When you see him it’s hard to believe he could squeeze himself into one economy seat. That’s probably why he was expanding on mine.
I’ve spend the whole 8 hours fighting for my space. While I did give up the arm rest from the beginning I was not willing to let go more space. This translated of 8 hours of bumping into his arm, but what else could I do.
Apart from that little annoyance, the flight went well. I watched movies, ate my low calorie meal and was starving most of the flight. I ordered a special meal so I get food before everybody else and I feel a bit special. The low calorie meal however is not enough and clearly it’s not credible to order a low calorie meal and ask for snacks later on. Next time I’ll pick another option. I heard the Kosher one is not bad.

No comments: