Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Birthday girl


Today was my birthday.
I received cards, calls, emails, sms, messages on Facebook from my family and friends.
The highlight of the day was when the whole team sang for me after lunch. As much as I was very touched by the gesture, I felt very uncomfortable having to stand while 30 people sang Happy Birthday to me. I don’t like being under the “spotlight”.
In the absence of Wolfram, Aurelie took me out to dinner to my favorite restaurant and I received a Hello Kitty dressed in kimono from Japan. Really cute.
Now is time to go to bed. I’m exhausted… I guess that’s what happens when you age or like my colleagues said “become more mature”.

THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR THINKING OF ME TODAY.

PS: for those who wonder,  it was a Monopoly game that was wrapped in the Minnie paper gift. Anyone wants to play?

No comments: