Monday, April 4, 2011

Luck

Today I parked the car in the center and used all the coins I had in the meter. Successfully I managed to get 2.5 hours of parking and left for the hairdresser.
Of course, I was done after a bit more than 3 hours and had already accepted the fact that I would find a ticket on the car. Especially because in the city center they are always checking.
I was even more sure I had a ticket when I saw policemen giving a ticket to another car further down the street.

Once I reached the car I didn’t find a ticket on the window. Believe it or not, policemen were walking the street upwards and they were 2 cars away.
Without further thinking, I jumped into the car and left as fast as I could. I didn’t want to risk them noticing my parking ticket had long expired.
It does feel good when luck is on your side.

No comments: