Saturday, April 23, 2011

Cadzand

Wolfram's mum likes to go to the sea whenever she comes to Belgium. This year Wolfram was advised to try Cadzand, in the Netherlands, just across the border.
I'm not a big fan of the Belgian coast, therefore I was not expecting much and I was not disappointed: it looks pretty much the same as this side of the border.... I just cannot understand why people would want to go to a beach with container boats passing in front of them every 5 minutes or so. But again, that's better than nothing for most people. It's also one of those beaches where a tent is handy to protect from the wind.

This said it was nice to be outside given the sunny weather and I played around with a few flowers and shells.



PS: shrimp croquettes were, of course, a must for lunch in Zeeland.

No comments: