Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Weekly Chinese massage

Last night I went to get my now weekly Chinese massage. I usually explain somehow that my back hurts and that it requires special attention. As a consequence the 60min of body massage become 45min on the back and 15min for the rest of the body. And let's face it, those 45min are closer to torture than to relaxation. When she applies her fingers with a strength you cannot explain when looking at the little Chinese girl on the areas where it hurts or on your neck or when she uses her elbow to stretch, I sometimes wonder if next time I shouldn't go for the aromatherapy massage, and have the full hour to relax. But the following days when I feel the benefit of it, I cannot help going back :) I guess my physiotherapist was right when she was repeating to me "a little pain now for a lot less pain later"...

No comments: