Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Australia

Tonight after a long day of travel and settling down, Wolfram took me to the movie to watch Australia. I had no clue what the story was, all I knew was it is one of the blockbusters of this Christmas staring Nicole Kidman. It was an excellent girl movie: a saga with love, war, passion, vengeance, action, each time you believe it's all sorted out something happens, mixed feelings, lot's of emotions, etc. It reminded me of the Thorn Birds, in a better and shorter version. Nicole Kidman is fantastic (as usual) in the role of an English lady showing up in deep rural Australia. Hugh Jackman, the male lead actor, is the archetype of THE man; in every scene he appears there is no way Nicole Kidman could resist (should I mention the scene where he showers or his entrance at the ball in smoking?). In summary, ladies, go for it, you won't regret it!

No comments: