Friday, September 12, 2014

Japanese fast food

There used to be (there are still even) small restaurants where workers would go for lunch. Those were places where women and families would not go as they were dirty and sometimes questionable on hygiene. That's what I was told.
One day someone got the idea to keep the concept but make it a clean place attractive to families.
That's how this chain of fast food was born.
Food is traditional Japanese. It's a sort of buffet where you get to chose what you want to eat and pay at the end. 
I took a broad selection. More than I could it but I wanted to try.
Everything was good although the omelette was missing a bit if something. I could not finish but it was worth trying out especially the Tonkatsu pork that I have been using in the lab for testing.

No comments: