Sunday, September 7, 2014

Big in Japan

Two years that I have been working for Asia including Japan. In my previous role I spent a lot if time in India. This time my key country is Japan and I finally get to go there.
After two years of learning about the consumers there and working with Japanese, I finally get to visit their country.
I'm very excited even more because it's my first business trip after maternity leave. Yes, it's time I go back out there although my heart is broken to leave Oskar. It's also the first time we will be separated. I won't be there when he wakes up tomorrow for the first time. Well this was bound to happen one day so I just need to get going. Tomorrow once I'm busy it will be easier.

And for motivation the radio in the taxi played "big in Japan"! This can only predict good things.
Japan, here I come!

No comments: