Sunday, June 29, 2014

Time

When Wolfram asked me what I wanted for my birthday, I said: Time. Time to rest, time to exercise, time to do nothing. Between work and Oskar, life is busy and sometimes I wish I could have a bit of time for me to relax.

With that brief, Wolfram could have got me a watch but he did not.
This morning I woke up and found the TV on playing "Time" in different languages, shower gel bottles and a board on the table and envelopes hanging from the light fitting.

I asked for time and received time.

Time for massage x2.

Time for nails.

Time for hot chocolate and cake.

Time for anything I want with the peace of mind that Wolfram is taking care of everything in my absence.

I could not dream of a better gift for my birthday this year.
THANK YOU best husband of the year!

PS: Oskar woke us up at 6am today to make sure I enjoy my birthday from sunrise :)

No comments: