Sunday, October 6, 2013

And they left

My parents left today. 
I cannot believe their three weeks in Singapore  are gone. I have an idea where the time has disappeared (might have to do with some diaper changing and feeding). Time flies when you are busy, especially with a newborn. Yet, it feels like yesterday when they arrived. 
We will miss them, especially me and Oskar. As of Monday, we will be on our own during the day. It will be interesting to see how the two of us manage without them. After three weeks we each had dedicated tasks to take care of Oskar. I let you guess who was in charge of telling stories to the little boy.
I am very happy that they could be with us for the birth of Oskar and share the first weeks of his life.
I am very grateful of all the help and support they provided us during their stay. Having them around clearly helped us navigating through the millions of reasons for which a baby could cry.

Maman, Papa, MERCI !


No comments: