Saturday, November 12, 2011

All by myself

Alice left for a day of scuba diving today. This means I'm all by myself for the whole day.
I decided to start the day by some sport. The fitness center offered a free Pilates class which I thought could be nice.
Well that could have been a good idea if I had some sense of balance and some abdominal muscles. I beautifully demonstrated that I cannot hold any position longer than 30 seconds (target was at least 1 min) even more when it requires to use any belly muscle. Shame on me but at least there were only 2 of us suffering. In other words no witness :)
After this pretty pathetic start of the day I decided to get back to my comfort zone: the swimming pool. I spent the day swimming, reading, sleeping.... The standard vacation schedule if I may say :)
Note: I did change pool at mid day. With 3 available it would be a pity not to try them all.

No comments: