Monday, September 19, 2011

Kia Sorento

My flight from Chicago was delayed by 2 hours. I arrived at Cincinnati only around midnight and by the time I made it to National to pick up my car, there were 10 of us queuing and only 1 person behind the counter.
To help speed up the process they told us to pick any car in the lot. Given I had to drag 2 suitcases I was left with 2 options: an SUV or a minivan. I picked the SUV as I couldn’t see myself driving a minivan.
I left with a white Kia Sorento. Sadly this car doesn’t have parking assistance which would be super helpful given its length and is a bit slow to start. I figure a more powerful engine would help.
This aside, I have to confess I like the feeling of driving such a big car and even more sitting higher than most people. It’s like owning the road.

No comments: