Friday, September 16, 2011

Chicago Premium Outlets

After a long week of work where the only break was the gym in the morning, Aude, Barbara and I drove to the Chicago Premium Outlets for some shopping. The 3 of us are staying in Chicago for the weekend and were planning some shopping in the US. Our strategy was to check out the outlet first for good deal before exploring the Michigan avenue downtown.
Despite it took us one hour because of the Friday traffic, it was worth the trip. Each of us made progress on our shopping list and good deals.
For example, it was my “lucky day” when I bought Wolfram’s vitamins as it was “buy 1 get 1 free”. What a coincidence as pointed the shop assistant. My second pair of shoes at Nine West was 50% off.
Only the Bose noise cancelling headphones were not cheaper, but that’s Bose, right. The only advantage here will be the exchange rate. Still cannot believe I spend so much money on headphones… someone really has a huge influence on me.

No comments: