Sunday, September 11, 2011

A different shopping experience

A colleague of mine has a friend who owns a lingerie shop not far away from work (actually it turned out the shop is right across the pet shop where we usually go). This afternoon she had invited some of us to discover the shop. The owner had organized a small cat walk for us to show case the collection from her shop.
While I wasn’t so sure about the idea, I still joined just to see and was positively surprised. The shop is small and I would have never entered by myself as it’s not in my usual shopping area but it does have a very nice collection of underwear. Of course between seeing them on a model and on oneself there is inevitably a big difference and the need to remind oneself that not everybody has a model body.
It was overall quite fun to sit there and making a selection while chatting with other girls. A different shopping experience actually that will be worth repeating in the future.

No comments: