Monday, July 4, 2011

Disappointing sales this year


I have to say the sales this year were not so great. It’s partially due to the fact that the collection for this summer was not the most exciting and therefore even on sales, I struggled to find something I liked.

This said, I need clothes.

Sadly I reached the point where there are many empty hangers in my closet and I need to do something about it. Most of my summer clothes from last year are too big now. I’m not complaining as I hardly need a reason to go shopping and I believe the niece of my cleaning lady is happy to get all my clothes. BUT after experiencing tailor made clothes in China, it’s harder to buy clothes that are not 100% perfectly fitting me. Not to mention the quality of many brands is not what it used to be and I struggled paying a lot of money for a top in 100% polyester. I might as well get it from H&M for cheap.

Something tells me it’s going to take time to refill my wardrobe, one item at a time. In the meantime, I’ll have to protect my share of space as I understood someone did quite some shopping in the US.
I probably also need a trip to Paris when the new collection is out.

No comments: