Saturday, October 25, 2008

Mamma Mia

After our stop at Blue Frog we headed to a DVD shop and bought some DVDs, again for nothing. Being all quite tired the girls decided to watch Mamma Mia tonight. The boys of course discarded the idea and went for football...
Ainoa and Alice joined me in my apartment to watch the movie. 1st challenge, the temperature. Luckily they had brought the extra blankets I requested. 2nd challenge get the DVD to play. After several attempts, I call the front desk which sent "the engineer" (actually a technician) to fix it. Given he didn't find what was wrong, we had the house keeping bringing me a new DVD player. I would say my DVD player is now one from the 21st century :)
These 2 points sorted out we started the movie. It was quite a laugh. We didn't take it seriously and were singing along. As much as Meryl Streep can sing, Pierce Brosnan should really not. Let's face it after Mamma Mia he lost all his sex appeal :(

No comments: