Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Ainoa's effect


Today I decided to go to the Summer Palace; one of the big palaces to visit in Beijing. After 1 hour of transportation I arrived there and started taking pictures. One of the objectives of the day was to learn how t use my new camera (today Iso and WB buttons, 1 step at a time). So I was busy making pictures and figuring out the difference between the different parameters, when I heard "Lamia! Is that you?" No what are the odds that I would meet someone I know at the Summer Palace, knowing there were some 35000 people visiting the place today... It's called the Ainoa's effect. Wherever Ainoa goes, she always meets someone she knows. Even in Beijing :) It was great to meet her and we decided to continue the visit together. Still cannot believe we found each other!

No comments: