Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bodhi


Last night, after a long day of conferences and a nice dinner in a Malaysian restaurant, Ainoa and I decided to go for a massage. On the 2nd floor of Somerset, there is a massage parlour: Bodhi sense. We went for the Chinese massage based on the acupuncture point. After an amazing freshly squeezed apple juice, we changed for some comfortable pyjamas and laid down. From there started 60min (yes 60min!) of intensive massage. A nice Chinese girl comes and rubs you, squeezes you, stretches you, presses here and there, from head to feet, using their hands, arms, elbows... After that, you're so relax that you could sleep right there. It took me a good half an hour before I could get back to a normal rhythm. Highly recommended!
Now I know why Susan had a fidelity card. I can't wait until my next one :)
PS: my only regret is that despite all her efforts (and she tried hard) the poor girl never managed to relax my back. As she said "back not relaxed"...

No comments: