Friday, January 8, 2016

4 months

Today Thomas is 4-month old. 

It's incredible how much he has changed and how much he is developing every week. He is now 6.9kg, 64cm (in case you wonder, Thomas is 2cm bigger than Oskar at the same age) and babbling non stop. Since last week he is grabbing objects and of course putting them immediately in his mouth. He is drooling a lot as well so first teeth might be showing up soon (interrupting our very well appreciated long nights).

It's also time for me to go back to work. As with Oskar, it's with mixed feelings that I see the end of my maternity leave. I'm looking forward to working again and challenge my brain yet I know I will not have the chance to see all the progress of Thomas when they occur. And it kills me :(

It also means we need to figure out the new family evening routine so everybody gets to eat, bath and see the others. I can only dream about a scenario allowing the parents to go to the gym on a weekday... Ideally before midnight :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

le grand petit pere des peuples