Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pomme Banane

What happened this week?

I limped my way around the office and other places. I never realized how far away things can be in an office. Take the toilets for example, why do they have to be at the far end of the building? Not to mention people who insist on meeting on a different level than mine.

I bought a pair of flat sandals to have other shoes to wear than flip-flops to go to work or any other place where flip-flops are not accepted. Which, actually, is not that frequent as those are quite popular in Singapore. Good that I broke my toe in a country where I can wear sandals all year long.

We started to broaden the solid food options for Oskar. We had carrots, which went ok. We tried apples, which did not go so well. I suspect it was still too chunky. We tried bananas, which was well accepted. On the positive side, it seems we can feed Oskar two, sometimes, three small teaspoons of food. We are making progress... and I rediscover how good compotes can be. I'm looking forward to mixing apples and bananas.

And I didn't sleep enough but that's nothing new and will most likely continue for the next 18 years.


No comments: