Friday, August 23, 2013

Surprise baby shower

Today Wolfram had blocked my calendar for an afternoon tea. I thought this was a weird idea coming from him but he's been trying to make the last month of pregnancy easier on me, so maybe he was opening himself to tea.
I was so wrong.
This was a false excuse to get me to a surprise baby shower from my colleagues.
Normally I would have guess that something was cooking but with the lack of sleep I'm losing my detective sense. I had suspicion because Wolfram would not let me buy some of the baby things under weird pretexts like he needs to see the bathtub before we buy it. But I had no idea it would be today.
A whole bunch of girls were there and we enjoyed tea, cakes and baby stories.
We received lots of gifts for the baby. Obviously someone told them what we were missing.

Wolfram made himself invisible by playing the role of photographer. He managed to get great pictures of everyone (as usual).

This was a really really nice surprise which obviously got the pregnant woman all emotional. Emotional but happy :)

Only one month to go...

No comments: