Saturday, August 10, 2013

9-15-23

What could those numbers be?
These are the hours of the day when the little inhabitant in my belly is the most active.
9:00 - Clearly a peak of energy after breakfast
15:00 - When he feels that I am falling asleep in the middle of the afternoon. Better make sure that I stay awake at my desk, even if it is nap time.
23:00 - Isn't that the best moment to kick and punch, when others would like to sleep? I wonder...

We saw the doctor today. Now we see her every other week which gives me the feeling of spending my time there.
Everything is fine. Tadpole is now 2.3kg, nicely growing... and so does my belly.
No cute pictures has at 10am, someone was nicely sleeping is head facing the back.

6 more weeks to go and I can't wait to see my feet again.

No comments: