Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Bye bye

I have postponed that moment as long as I could but as I start the third trimester it's now considered dangerous to wear high heels.
According to many I should have given them up already several months ago. I simply refused to let go on my last bit of fashion especially as I was still comfortable wearing them. With all the changes due to the pregnancy, wearing my favorite shoes was the only thing left making me feel myself.
As my belly gets bigger and bigger and Iget  clumsier and clumsier (most likely due to the lack of proper sleep), it might be safer to have me in flat shoes. 

Dear high heels, it breaks my heart to leave you in the closet. I promise it's only temporary!
I'm counting the days until I can wear you again.


1 comment:

christa said...

Oh sehr nett, welche Größe?