Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter treat

This year we are far way from home for Easter and therefore there is no chocolate, no eggs, no lamb, nothing of the tradition.
To comfort ourselves after arriving at The Laguna in Nusa Dua we visited the spa and made two appointments: the aroma warm stones massage for Wolfram (yes I'm jealous) and a fruit facial for me. With all the pimples on my face lately a facial could only do good.
Between scrubbing, papaya oil, clay and other treatment, the girl nicely massaged my face which is really really nice. Cherry on the cake, while avocado was resting on my face (in case you wonder I probably looked like someone who had guacamole spread all over her face), she gently massaged my head and arms. A gentle relaxing massage while the avocado was working its magic. That was a nice surprise and totally made my day.

Now, I need to find chocolate. I cannot not have some today :)

No comments: