Saturday, March 16, 2013

90 minutes of relaxation

This week I was co-organizing a training for our new hires. After five days of being a trainer, a coach, a personal assistant, the IT support and more, I was exhausted. So exhausted that after grocery shopping this morning I had to sleep another two hours. I could barely keep my head up.
As a treat to myself and my poor body, I booked a massage in one of the many salons in Singapore.
90 minutes of soft relaxing massage with essential oils. 90 minutes that my body really needed and so did my mind. I feel so much better after that something tells me I will sleep long and well tonight.

PS: Wolfram kindly joined me and I guess he enjoyed it so much that he paid for both of us. If married life means my husband will treat me every now and then with a massage, I will look forward for the upcoming 65 years :)

No comments: