Saturday, November 3, 2012

A week has gone

A week has gone this we moved in. I worked a lot. We both did. That's pretty much the only thing we did in the past five days which tells me it's not good for our work/life balance.
Last night we did manage to leave early enough to stop by shops to get the missing hose that Wolfram needed for the plumbing of the washing machine and dish washer. We also bought a new DVD player, which does Blue Ray. We considered buying a Blue Ray DVD but gave up when we realized it cost 30-50 S$ (!!!!!!!!!! that's insane if you ask me). I start to think we will order a bunch of those from Amazon in Europe and pick them up in December.

We are less than seven weeks from the wedding and still many things to do. Priority this weekend will have to be on wedding. This also means I get to see my family in friends in only seven weeks :)

And we haven't done a thing to find a cleaning lady which means I'll have to clean the house this weekend :(

No comments: