Saturday, May 19, 2012

Wedding To do list

Today, pushed by my dear sister, I started working on the list of things that need to happen before the wedding in December.
The same way as if it would have been any project I manage at work, I started with an action list, guided by examples found on the Internet. I've put owner and timing against each of them and realized something.
The list is long.
The list is very long.
The list is extremely long.
I'm not panicking because I believe that after organizing events for my company with 500+ people, our wedding is manageable, especially as I don't have to align 20 people on each decision.
I'm also not panicking because in theory no invention is needed but still....
... I sense I need to be a bit more disciplined in tracking the actions and bring in a few trusted people to help.

PS: today was the first fitting of my dress and it looked great already, even in plain cotton fabric. Next fitting end of June with the jacket. Can't wait!

No comments: