Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Second day in paradise island

We woke up early by the singing birds around us. We watched the sun rising over the sea from the bed.
Later in we went for breakfast enjoying the view over the sea. Everything here is very open so you can blend in easily. 
After that I opened my birthday gifts (finally). Although this trip was supposed to be my gift, Wolfram got me a new case for my iPad and tickets for Singing in the rain musical that will show soon in Singapore. On top there were gifts from my parents. I'm truly really very lucky.

Rest of the day was a combination of swimming pool and beach. 

Oskar showed us that he likes fried rice and even more chocolate ice cream. It's vacation so we can indulge a bit :)
I had the only massage a pregnant woman can get: head and face. That was great. I wish I could have had a leg massage as well but that will have to wait until the last weeks when I'm eager to get Pikachu out.

The proudest part of my day: zero active minutes as per the Apple watch. Might have to do with the fact that I did not wear it most of the time. But anyhow, given the biggest activity of the day was to climb the stairs to the restaurant, I don't think it would have made a difference to record it.
Objective relaxation: achieved!

No comments: