Saturday, July 18, 2015

It's hot

I know I live in a country with summer weather all year long. Actually that's one of the reasons I wanted to live here.
BUT when I'm pregnant, especially in the third trimester, the heat is unbearable. Despite all the air conditioning of the world, I still feel hot and hotter. I have to take two showers a day and the cool feeling lasts only five minutes after them. Even in the office where everybody complains that it's too cold (I was one of them), I find myself over heating. Carrying Oskar is like adding a warm pillow to an over heated body. He does not seem to care that I sweat on him but I fell bad about it. Soon I will have to start using his cream for the heat rashes :(

The only place where I feel good right now is the swimming pool. Luckily, I have one at home :)
 
Still eight weeks to go...

No comments: