Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Grocery shopping

Since Oskar was born, Wolfram has been in charge of the grocery shopping. We got an app for our shopping list which we can both input on. He knows more or less the products we usually buy and in case of doubt, we use whatsapp and pictures to make our selection.
Today, same as in Singapore, Wolfram joined his dad for a bit of grocery shopping. I needed a few things like conditioner, Nivea cream and Alldays. Since we left Europe, Alldays have been  renamed Allways. Still the same product, the same box, just different name.
Once in front of the shelf, Wolfram contacted me as he had trouble identifying the right one.
Looking at the picture he sent me of the shelf I can understand why. They all look the same.
Good that the shop had wifi so I could guide him.

It is nice to shop from the sofa :)

No comments: