Monday, June 24, 2013

Noch mehr Fisch!!!

With the haze, we had to change our plans from the zoo, outdoor, to the S.E.A aquarium, indoor. And we were not the only ones. I had the feeling that every family in Singapore was in the aquarium based on the number of families around us. Again, that is our future so better get used to it already.
Putting aside the inconvenience of the crowd, the aquarium was much better than I thought. I expected something small but actually it is quite big and full of fish from the region. They do claim that it's the largest aquarium in the world... but I am usually doubtful when I read such claims in Asia.
Yet, they did have quite some huge fish tanks that impressed me by their size.

As Henrik nicely said running from one fish tank to the other: "Noch mehr Fisch!"


1 comment:

Tlou said...

You can bet where Fabian wants to go to next year... 'Fisch' !!!