Saturday, October 17, 2009

Why men never ask?

After a lunch at my aunt Anna's and a visit of the almost perfect apartment, we went to Brico, a do-it-yourself shop to buy a "key for the radiator". I had no idea what it was. Actually I had no idea to you were supposed to release the air bubbles in the heating system every now and then. I guess I just assumed the system was hermetic...
Anyway, here we are browsing the aisles looking for the key. Well Wolfram looking for it and me walking around as I had no clue what we were looking for. Eventually I offered "why don't we ask someone?"... "yeah, sure" was the typical answer I receive from the man who kept on searching. Men...
I took off looking for shop-assistant, quite challenging on a Saturday afternoon. Finally got hold of one, asked with full confidence if they had such key, of course yes. He walked me to the aisle, picked it up from the shelf and asked me if I needed anything else. 2min later I was proudly walking to Wolfram with the object of our quest.
Again, why don't men ask when they look for something?

No comments: