Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sushi Shop

I don’t like sushi or any other sashimi, rolls, etc… I tried many times because it seems hard to believe for people that I could not like sushi, but really I don’t. I find them chewy and rather tasteless, not to mention I’m not a big fan of the soya sauce you deep them in either…
Anyway, as Wolfram loves them I promised him we would go for sushi on Wednesday night after the gym. So here we go for the Sushi Shop. First moment of panic, they only have sushi and other sashimi… nothing else… hum let’s look in details there might be something I could it. And there was. I found the omelet and a couple of other things I could eat, including sushi with foie gras (by the way, they could have simply brought the foie gras on a toast and not bothered wrapping it in rice :) )
While food was ok (based on what Wolfram told me), service was really bad and slow. Next time we will order for take away or delivery, especially when you know that they made a mistake in our check.

No comments: