Saturday, July 2, 2016

Surprise dinner for my birthday

On Friday morning, Wolfram informed me that we were going out for dinner. At 12:30, he messaged me that we had reservation at 20:30. He wouldn't tell me where. This was mysterious and exciting.

A bit after 8pm, we left the house. Aggie was watching over the kids and a taxi was waiting for us.

The mysterious booking was at Salt Grill & Sky Bar on level 55 on top of Ion shopping center. We took a private elevator to the top and discovered a view on the city we had no idea existed. Maybe we should go out more often.

We had cocktails while waiting for our table to be ready. We indulged ourselves with amazing food and amazing view.
We ate insanely expensive meat cooked raw as it should be.
They surprised me with a birthday candle and a picture to remember this day. 
The strawberry sorbet was just perfect. I had nearly forgotten how good it can be. 

Thank you Wolfram for taking me out for my birthday. I had a great time and I'm looking forward to Wicked in October. 

No comments: