Monday, May 2, 2016

A little trip to the bird park

There is no so many things to do in Singapore on a public holiday with kids. Especially if you want to do something special. Having done the zoo twice already with Oskar we decided for the bird park this time.

We got up early (now that's actually out normal waking time even on the weekend), had breakfast, changed everyone, packed half the house and a little bit after 8am the whole family was in a taxi. 
Thomas fell asleep quickly. 
Oskar was excited.
I was squeezed between the two car seats wondering if I had packed everything. 

Unlike our first visit, we did not cover everything this time. The attention span of Oskar is still short and he reacts more to big birds than small ones. 
Pinguines were a huge success.
The Lory loft were you get to feed the birds was not. Oskar got scared. Wolfram enjoyed very much having birds all over him. As for me, I was fine with one. Beyond that I had images of the move the birds popping up in my head. I was uncomfortable and that surely didn't help with Oskar. 
Ostriches were a big hit as long as they stayed away from him.
Oskar enjoyed the show while Thomas was eating. 

Oskar really enjoyed the playground with water while Thomas took a nap.

No comments: