Saturday, April 23, 2016

A surprise box

Wednesday there was a delivery for Wolfram in the afternoon. Later on I found out that what was in the box was a new iPad. You will say that Wolfram already has two iPads, why would he need a third one? Well he does not. This new iPad was for me!
My iPad has been getting slower and slower especially in the past months. It's still working but in comparison to the phone it's day and night. With the new iPad Pro released I thought this was the opportunity to upgrade. While Wolfram would have selected a model in two seconds, I was still pondering what I would buy several weeks after the release. On top being very busy lately I never managed to order it. Lots of excuses you will say but it was not my priority. 
Wolfram therefore took care of it. I receive a beautiful rose gold iPad Pro with a little message at the back.
It won't be until the weekend that I will set it up (which is killing Wolfram internally), but I have to say I can't believe he did this.

It's officially confirmed, I have the best husband ever :)



No comments: